Welcome to The Cuthbert!
A beautiful concert venue with a capacity
of 5,000, The Cuthbert Amphitheater offers
everyone an opportunity to enjoy live music outdoors
during spectacular Oregon summers. Located in Eugene,
Oregon at the edge of Alton Baker Park near the University
of Oregon's Autzen Stadium, The Cuthbert features superb
sound, beer gardens, food booths and an environment
perfect for enjoying superb music performed live by
the best touring bands in the country.
As concerts & events confirm and go on sale, more detailed information about each show will be posted.
Mad Decent Block Party
w/ Big Gigantic; Dillon Francis;
Diplo Flosstradamus; GRiZ; Kaytranada; STRFKR;
and Zeds Dead
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Produced by Kesey Enterprises and Double Tee Concerts
Gates open at 2:30 p.m. Show starts at 4 p.m.
In an effort to reduce will call lines the night of the show, Mad Decent Block Party will call tickets will be available for pick-up in the two days before the event, on the University of Oregon campus!
Where: McArthur (Mac) Court Ticket Office on University Street (the temporary home of EMU South and the UO Ticket Office) When: Thursday 9/18 and Friday 9/19, from 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm What to bring: Photo identification, like a driver's license or student ID (AND your order order confirmation PDF's, if you purchased tickets through the MDBP Fan Club presale)
If you are unable to pick-up your tickets at this early will call, they will be available at the regular Cuthbert Box Office the day of the show, beginning at 1:30 pm.
Please note the Prohibited Items:
- Outside food or drink
- Glass in any form
- Unsealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, chapstick/lip gloss, sunscreen
- Masks of any kind
- Focus light beam devices, including laser pointers
- LED gloves, LED microlights, etc.
- Balloons, balls, Frisbees, and/or any other projectile.
- Kandi bracelets and/or necklaces
- Large bags or purses
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Electronic or vapor cigarettes
- Large bags or backpacks
- Totems and/or flags
- Marker pens and spray paint
- Flyers, stickers, and posters
- Flammable products or materials and sprays
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Drug paraphernalia
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
- Any item that can be used as a weapon, including wallet chains
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, or any other kind of explosive
- Single-lens reflex cameras, including digital single-lens reflex cameras (SLR/DSLR)
- Pets (except service animals with a current rabies certification)
- Large umbrellas
Life in Color
Saturday, October 4, 2014
Produced by Life In Color
16+ General Admission Advance Tickets on sale now at all Safeway TicketsWest outlets, online at ticketswest.com, and the Cuthbert Box Office (show nights only) within a tiered price system in which the first 200 tickets are $33 with incremental price increases up to $60.
VIP Ticketing: VIP Expresss costs $54 for the first 150 VIP tickets sold, then $60 with each patron receiving Express entry plus two bottles of paint. VIP UNLEASH will cost $80 with each patron receiving express entry and a 'Hard in the Paint Survival Bag,' which includes an official Life in Color bag, t-shirt, free bottle of paint voucher, towel and shades.
Gates open at 6 p.m. Show starts at 6:30 p.m.
All tickets subject to service charges and/or user fees.
Please join The Cuthbert Newsletter list to receive emails detailing concert announcements and on sale dates for each show! And keep up with The Cuthbert on Facebook. Become a fan and easily learn about upcoming shows and ticket specials!